Baruch Centre focus on training in “ancient paths farming and finance methods”.
Baruch Centre showcase all the different aspects of regenerative agriculture practices.
- On our grain plots we showcase the “3 sister planting” as well as crop rotations between Cover crops, Pulses, Grasses and herbaceous plants.
- On our vegetable plot we do small door gardens within the plot. These door gardens are allocated to customer’s that receive there bi weekly Berg Foods hampers. Our “food with integrity” hampers.
- Our nut-fruit-berry forest is currently in progress and will soon be in production.
- We also showcase regenerative grazing methods.
- Baruch Centre offers a seasonal Farm Fresh Market and festival.
Baruch Centre offers training in:
- Making of natural compost;
- Farm/plot planning and budget;
- Natural/organic cultivation practices;
- Rotation of Crops/vegetables;
- Companion planting
- Integration of Animals, plants and trees.
- Ancient paths Finance and Crown’s money map
Please in to see contact details.